Revival of strike off Companies in Andheri, Mumbai
We are leading law firm intent on providing its clients with professional quality services & advice on every legal need of any company, any sector and in any part of Mumbai. SADHANA & Co. provide best NCLT Laywer in Mumbai, Andheri
The Registrar of Companies all across India have
initiated the process to close all those Companies which are not complying
with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 particularly w.r.t filing of
Annual Returns and Balance Sheet.
Consequently all such Companies shall stand dissolved and it shall on and from the date
mentioned in the notice by the concerned Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
Government of India shall cease to operate as a Company. CIN of the Company shall be blocked.
HOW TO REVIVE A COMPANY:
- Filing of petition in Form NCLT-9 under Section 252 of the Companies Act,
2013 along with the following documents:
Filing of 3 additional copies of the petition with Registrar of Companies.
Argue matter and obtain order for revival.
Filing of order copy with concerned Registrar of
Company in Form INC-28 and after that ROC shall publish the order in the official Gazette.
ROC shall change the status of the company from “Strike off” to “Active” and company shall revive.
Filing of Annual Filing Forms as per directions of NCLT.
- Copy of audited financials upto FY 2017-18
- Copy of auditors report upto FY 2017-18
- Copy of Directors report and annexures upto FY 2017-18
- Copy of minutes of Annual General Meeting upto date
- Copy of ITR filed with Acknowledgment upto FY 2017-18
- MoA & AoA of the company
- Latest Bank Statement
- Details of amount deposited in bank during demonetization period